I was thinking about not writing one of these this year. They’re a bit cheesy and maybe a slight bit of an ego-trip. ^_^;
But I figured what the hell. It’s good to reflect on what you’ve done in a year and I’ll have forgotten this all by this time next year.. XD
So… without a doubt, I think 2010 has been the most awesome year of my life, thus far. ^_^
A few things I’ve done this year included:
- Volunteering at 3 separate community events (Waicon, Supanova, RFLAN) and making a pile of new mates and contacts in the process.
- Released my first iPhone app and started work on two more.
- Went to my first ever developers conference and had an absolute blast
- Went to Japan, made more friends, and saw some parts I’d never seen before (Roppongi. 3AM. XD)
- Generally, gone out and partied way more than any other year. XD
Suffice it to say, I feel like I went and got out there a bit more than any other year thus far. And enjoyed every minute of it. ^_^
To all my mates, have a very Happy New Year. All the best for 2011, and have a safe, responsible and fun time tonight. 😉