Well, AUC dev/world/ 2010 is finished and I’ve finally found a bit of time to update my blog hehe. XD
So I just wanted to say, it was really awesome. I’d never attended a programmer-centric conference before and the whole experience was pretty epic.
Of some of the presentations/activities that were going on, some I attended included:
- A day long session on programming with Cocoa on OS X and iOS, starting from scratch.
- A primer to using Core Data in iOS app development
- A quick and dirty to using git and the new paradigms it introduces in contrast to earlier version control systems.
- A quick look at another university’s dedicated iPhone app, and the geo-location services it provides.
- How to program using blocks on iOS 4.
- Optimizing code to run faster on the iOS platforms.
- Tips and tricks to help develop apps in a business.